If you have been affected by the misdiagnosis, late diagnosis, or mistreatment of cancer, Healys Recover can help you claim the fullest compensation possible for medical negligence.
Medical negligence cases surrounding cancer are complex and require the attention of experienced solicitors. Fortunately, our team of lawyers and legal professionals at Healys are proud to offer a sensitive, client-focused service to encompass the following types of claim:
- Breast cancer claims
- Prostate cancer claims
- Ovarian cancer claims
- Cervical cancer claims
- Colon and bowel cancer claims
- Lung cancer claims
These, and other cancer claims, can be made for a number of reasons including:
- Failure to investigate cancer symptoms
- Failure to recognise symptoms and signs of cancer
- Failure to properly examine a patient with symptoms of cancer
- Failure to monitor patients from a family with a history of cancer
- Failure to respond to, losing, or misinterpreting test results
- Failure to quickly refer patients to a specialist for further examination
How Healys Recover can help
In a medical negligence claim, the team of solicitors at Healys Recover focus clearly on the fundamental concerns of that case – while aiming to achieve the best outcome for the client and their family.
We will always strive to ensure clients receive the maximum amount of cancer claim compensation possible, but we also prioritise the provision of treatment or respite care where suitable.
If you would like to talk to an expert cancer claim solicitor about any aspect of making a claim, please contact Healys Recover today for a friendly and approachable service to help you.